Thursday, March 29, 2012

April Fools

April Fools day is coming up and I think it is one of the most fun holiday's with kids.  For some reason my April Fools day jokes always revolve around food.  There was the year I did jello drinks (just let the jello set   in the cup).  We also had shepherds pie cupcakes (meatloaf would hold together better but I don't like meatloaf).

Dessert Tacos would also be fun.


This year I am hoping to try the jello worms from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

My favorite April Fools was last year.  I got 100 grand candy bars and stuffed the wrappers with baby carrots and sealed it up with double stick tape.  I was thrilled to find out that my older son snuck extras in his lunch box only to find out that he got carrots instead of candy.  The best part of the joke didn't come until last Halloween though.  My then six year old got a 100 grand and said "oh you can have that one, it only has carrots in there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...